Soyeon Kim

See the source image

Interesting myth of Seven sisters
seven elms in seven sisters.
Hundreds years ago seven elm trees were planted around a walnut tree for reasons which have been lost in time.
I saw an article that The trees appear on the Dorset map of 1619.so the trees could have been there even before 1619. The seven trees have been replanted a number of times, but they are now in a slightly different location to the earliest plantings.  In 1886, a circle of elms was planted by the seven Hibbert sisters. 
——————————————————————————————————————————————-

As the Seven sisters station opened in 1872, It brought two-storey terraced houses to newly built streets in place of an earlier scattering of middle-class villas.

Seven Sisters station became a Victoria Line interchange in 1968 and over the following decade Haringey council built several small estates of low-rise flats.

And there was an website that explains about how diverse the seven sisters is, according to that web site ,at the 2011 census, 29 per cent of residents were white British and 20 per cent were black or black British. Both these figures represented declines on 2001, with this multi-ethnic locality becoming even more diverse.
Poles and Turks rank high among Seven Sisters’ other significant minorities.
At Seven Sisters primary school on South Grove the majority of pupils are from minority ethnic groups. According to Ofsted’s 2016 report, they are mainly from Turkish, Caribbean and black African heritages and the proportion speaking English as an additional language is above average.

So I searched 2020 census of seven sisters and the result was
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Screenshot-2020-11-17-at-23.19.57.png
I could see many different ethnic group through census
This is one of the characteristics of Seven sisters

And I am still working on what we can expect from this characteristic linked to psycogeographic